SINAS RESHUFFLES 23 POLICE OFFICERS
Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Police General Debold Sinas on Monday said 23 police officials have been designated to new positions which will all be effective beginning December 1.
Affected of the recent reshuffles are:
1. Deputy Director DIPO-SL – Police Brig. Gen. Jesus Cambay Jr.
2. Director, CPSM – Police Brig. Gen. Alexander Sampaga
3. Acting Director for Plans – Police Brig. Gen. Walter Castillejos
4. Acting Ex-O, DPL – Police Col. Rommel Francisco Marbil
5. DRDO, NCRPO – Police Brig. Gen. Antonio Yarra
6. DRDA, NCRPO – Police Brig. Gen. Florencio Ortilla
7. Deputy Director for Operations – Police Brig. Gen. Ronaldo Olay
8. Acting Comdt of Cadets, PNPA – Police Col. Arcadio Jamora Jr.
9. Acting DRDA, PRO4A – Police Colonel Ysmael Yu
10. DD, QCPD – Police Brig. Gen. Danilo Macerin
11. RD, PRO7 – Police Brig. Gen. Ronnie Montejo
12. Actg Director, DICTM – Police Brig. Gen. Albert Ignatius Ferro.
13. Director, CES – Police Brig. Gen. Conrado Gongon Jr.
14. Acting Ex-O, DIPO-WM – Police Colonel Jose Hidalgo Jr. JR
15. DD, MPD – Police Brig. Gen. Leo Francisco
16. RD, PRO6 – Police Brig. Gen. Rolando Miranda
17. Deputy Director, DPL – Police Brig. Gen. Rene Pamuspusan
18. Acting DRDA, PRO3 – Police Colonel Narciso Domingo
19. Acting Ex-O, DIPO-NL – Police Colonel Juan Anonuevo
20. Deputy Director, DHRDD – Police Brig. Gen. Herminio Tadeo Jr.
21. Deputy Director DICTM – Police Brig. Gen. Armando De Leon
22. DD, NPD – Police Brig. Gen. Eliseo Cruz
23. RD, PRO9 – Police Brig. Gen. Ronaldo Ylagan
Sinas said the latest movement was recommended by the Senior Officers’ Placement and Promotion Board because of vacancies after some senior officials applied for non-duty status ahead of their retirement date.
The PNP chief said the selection process for placement and promotion is based on seniority, merit, ability to lead and familiarity with operations of their units.